I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering and now a PhD student using Virtual Reality in cognitive science, with a particular interest in computational modelling, decision making, learning, and motor control.
- Testing the fidelity and validity of a virtual reality golf putting simulator David Harris 2019
- Testing the effects of virtual reality on visuomotor skills David Harris 2019
- Studying human behavior with virtual reality: The Unity Experiment Framework Jack Brookes, Matthew Warburton, Mshari Alghadier, Mark Mon-Williams, Faisal Mushtaq Behavior research methods; 2019
- Exploring Disturbance as a Force for Good in Motor Learning Jack Brookes, Faisal Mushtaq, Earle Jamieson, Aaron J Fath, Geoffrey P Bingham, Peter Culmer, Richard M Wilkie, Mark A Mon-Williams bioRxiv; 2019
- Robots testing robots: ALAN-Arm, a humanoid arm for the testing of robotic rehabilitation systems Jack Brookes, Maksims Kuznecovs, Menelaos Kanakis, Arturs Grigals, Mazvydas Narvidas, Justin Gallagher, Martin Levesley 2017