Paul Dominick Baniqued took his undergraduate studies at Mapua University (Philippines) and graduated with a Joint BSc in Biological Engineering and Chemistry. He earned his MSc in Manufacturing Engineering at De La Salle University - Manila (Philippines) after working in the Biomedical Devices Innovation and E-Health Research Group and spearheading the Agapay Project: A Robotic Exoskeleton for the Upper Limb Rehabilitation of Filipino Post-Stroke Patients. In 2018, He is one of the four Filipino researchers awarded with a CHED-Newton Agham PhD scholarship by the Philippine Commission on Higher Education and the British Council in the Philippines.
He is undertaking his PhD research on bio-robotics and robotic rehabilitation devices within two groups, namely: the Perception Action Cognition Laboratory (PACLab) and the Institute of Design, Robotics and Optimisation (iDRO).
MSc Manufacturing Engineering (Res. Biomedical Engineering), De La Salle University, Philippines BSc Biological Engineering, Mapua University, Philippines BSc Chemistry, Mapua University, Philippines
- Biomimetics in the design of a robotic exoskeleton for upper limb therapy Paul Dominick E Baniqued, Jade R Dungao, Michael V Manguerra, Renann G Baldovino, Alexander C Abad, Nilo T Bugtai AIP Conference Proceedings; 2018
- Active Motor Control for an Upper Extremity Exoskeleton Michael V Manguerra, Paul Dominick E Baniqued, Alexander C Abad, Renann G Baldovino, Jade R Dungao, Nilo T Bugtai Advanced Science Letters; 2018
- A Fuzzy-Based Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) Control for Low Speed Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) System: A Mini-Fuzzy Associative Matrix (FAM) Approach Renann G Baldovino, Aira Patrice R Ong, Paul Dominick E Baniqued, Elmer P Dadios Advanced Science Letters; 2017
- Design considerations in manufacturing cost-effective robotic exoskeletons for upper extremity rehabilitation Paul Dominick E Baniqued, Renann G Baldovino, Nilo T Bugtai 2015
- Assessment of User Needs in the Design of a Wearable Robot for Neuroehabilitation Paul Dominick E Baniqued, Nilo T Bugtai